Buttons, or Triggers, are game mechanics from Five Nights at Treasure Island.
In the original demo, the buttons allow the player to do things such as skip or reset a night. These can be useful in situations such as when Photo-Negative Mickey resets your save during the title screen jumpscare.
The Buttons all have different effects on gameplay. For now, pressing the:
- "O Button" will skip the player to 6 am.
- "P Button" will reset the player's night.
- "F12 Button" will minimize the game.
- "F4" will make the game go into windowed mode.
- "Ctrl" + "Alt" + "Del" will jump the player straight to Night 3.
- "F1 Button" will make the game turn white, and pressing it again will turn it back to normal.
- "Ctrl Button" will instantly make Oswald appear in your room.
The Buttons can also be found in remastered 1.0.
- "Alt Button" will greet the player with a Photo-Negative Mickey jumpscare.
- Rapidly pressing the "Z Button" will make Suicide Mouse move.
- "BACKSPACE Button" will restart the game.